Traffic Ticket Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I Fight the Ticket?
- Do I Have to go to Court?
- How Will a Moving Violation Affect my Insurance?
- How Many Points are Needed Before my License is Suspended?
- How can I Reduce the Points That on my License?
- I Received a Speeding Ticket but I do not Think I was Going That Fast
- I was Cited for Driving at Safe Speeds, but I was not Speeding
- I was in a Crash and Issued a Stop Sign Citation but I Know That I Stopped
- The Light was Yellow When I Entered the Intersection but I was Given a Red Light Ticket
- I was Cited for Overtaking a School Bus but I Didn’t see That the School Bus had its Lights on
- I am From out of State and Received a Citation in Pennsylvania
- I Already Paid the Fine not Knowing the Consequences of a Guilty Plea
- Why Should I Hire a Lawyer to Defend me in Traffic Court?
There are many reasons to retain an attorney to represent you in traffic court. Many times, we are able to save our clients a trip to court if the District Justice will permit us to appear in our clients’ place. An experienced attorney knows what to say when speaking with the police officer. I have spoken with many clients over the years who went into court alone looking to reduce their points, but talked their way into a finding of guilty because they said the wrong things to the police officer. I have also had clients who lived out of state who plead guilty to a citation where points transferred, even though the officer told them it would be no points. No matter what legal matter you are facing, it is always best to speak with an experienced attorney to guide you in the right direction.
The highly experienced attorneys at Ellis B. Klein & Associates have handled thousands of traffic citations over the past 25+ years in practice. We have an outstanding relationship with police officers and we have appeared before the local District Justices on countless occasions. We on the only firm to offer a money-back guarantee if we cannot reduce your points and on many occasions we can go to court for you. We have over 200 five-star reviews from former clients which you can read HERE.
Call one of the experienced traffic defense attorneys at Ellis B. Klein & Associates at (800) 536-0501 BEFORE you pay the fine for a free consultation. We would be happy to discuss your situation with you at No Charge and guide you in the right direction.